Matter: a state of configured energy. Matter derives its spatial reality and properties from the specification of its
energy configuration. Matter is transitory in space and interdependent with space.
Health: a state of existence in harmony with the purpose of existence. Components of health are: body health, mind health, spirit health and environment health. The relativity of Health to any entity is Peace.
Risk: the probability or chance of loss (complete or partial loss). Risk lurks in the existence of all entities. Its absolute elimination is always elusive. The elusiveness of Risk perpetuates Risk, thus leaving only the reduction of Risk as an existential possibility. Best Risk is realized when the gain in Risk reduction equals zero.
Knowledge: the ability acquired from mental or spiritual processing of stimuli received by sense organs. The relativity of knowledge to any entity is improvement.
Information:shared knowledge. Information has two primary structural components: content and transmittal. Fundamentally, the content structure consists of three components: the subject, the object and the objective. The subject is a subset of a knowledge base. The object is the knowledge to be shared and it is a subset of the subject. The objective is the reason(s) for sharing the object. Information is simple either when it has only one subject, only one object and only one objective, or when its subject and object are the same and it has only one objective. Information is compound if it is not simple.
The transmittal structure consists of four components: the sharer, the language, the media, and the sharee. The sharer is the possessor of the knowledge to be shared. By the use of the language, the sharer transmits the knowledge through the media to the sharee. This process is known as communication.
Space: a dynamic, infinitely-bounded and indestructable container.
Space is existentially indispensable and infinitely existentially partitioned. It effects its role as a container in these partitions.
The relativity of Space to any entity is based on Dual Desires: The Desires of Ownership and The Desires of Usership.
Associated with these Dual Desires, are their Dual Associates: The Power Of Ownership and The Power of Usership.
All entities are subject to these Dual Desires and their Dual Associates. Entities exist either as owner and user, or owner or user, of at least one partition of space, and according to their Power of Ownership or Power of Usership, they actuate their Desires of Ownership or Desires of Usership.
For analytical purposes with respect to an operational entity, we define space as the inside of any real boundaries. By real boundaries we mean measurable boundaries. These spaces are the infinitely many partitions of apriori Space. The containership role of space (its capacity to hold something) and the dynamics of matter therein is our focus.
Empty Space: a space without energy. Some spaces we perceive as empty are actually not empty. There is usually at least one member of the electromagnetic energy spectrum in the space. For example, there may be day-light in a space we perceive as empty.
Time:the continuum of existential states of awareness, lowerly bounded by the time of birth and upperly bounded by the time of death.
This existential states of awareness is made possible by the synthesis of the health-risk continuum and the knowledge-Information continuum. Clock-time is the measurement of snapshots of Time.
The relativity of Time to any entity is triadically structured:
(1)The Time of Birth (Tb)
(2)The Time of Death (Td)
(3)The Time in Between (Ti = Td - Tb
The Time in Between is itself triadically structured:
(1)The Present: the continuum of an on-going existential state of awareness
(2)The Past:the continuum of existential state of awareness before the present
(3)The Future: the continuum of probable existential state of awareness after the Present.
All entities are subject to these Time Triads, and are existentially defined by a one to one mapping from the domain of existential state of awareness to the domain of society's measurement of Time.
Space - Time: the continuum made possible by the occupation of matter in space. It is the synthesis of the Space continuum and Time.
Geometry:an occupied space, that is, a space containing matter. We have sub-geometries as a result of the occupation of subspaces which are partitions of a given space.
Theory of Existencial Continuum (TEC)- The Postulates
TEC's postulates are conceptually encapsuled in the Settlement Model which posits the following:
(1) The pre-origin of the Universe was a state of Supreme Energy(Ultimate Reality called God by many people)
(2) Ultimate Reality owns apriori Space by virtue of being the First to settle in it.
(3) Inherent in His ownership of apriori Space are His Desires of Ownership and associated with His Ownership is His Power of Ownership.
(4) The Desire to settle Space was the Motive for the creation of the Universe.
(5) Through a "top secret and classified" process, His Power created and dispersed matter into apriori Space.
(6) The dispersion of matter into space initialized its health-state and its knowledge-information state. Thus Time, the synthesis of the Health-Risk Continuum and the Knowledge-Information Continuum was initialized.
(7) Every matter is a Time structure that is absolute and unchanging no matter the reference frame. This structure is a continuum of existential states of awareness that is lowerly bounded by the time of birth and upperly bounded by the time of death.
(8) Quantum time symmetry in the quantum world is a result of particle unsettlement. This time symmetry evolves into time asymetry as matter settles. As matter settles, first settlers emerge. They establish their desires of ownership of space and their associated power of ownership. Depending on the nature of the space and the power of ownership, subsequent settlers arrive and establish their desires of usership and the associated power of usership. Thus the fundamental existential interaction between matter is initialized.
(9) The Supreme Directive to matter is this: settle in space and care for space. This directive is implemented within the Space-Time Continuum.
(10) Once matter is settled, it is then able to examine and analyze self, others and the environment in order to decode any apriori knowledge. Successful discoveries are then packaged and presented to posterity. TECTechnics, is the examination, packaging and presentation of knowledge using the 7 universal concepts nature has provided us. These universal concepts are: containership, identity, force, motion, change, grouping/interaction and equilibrium.